Rural Marketing Grants
Rural Marketing Grants help Nevada communities market their destination to potential visitors in an effort to generate overnight stays. Travel Nevada awards $1.5 million each year to rural partners for a variety of marketing projects including paid advertising, promotion of signature events, travel trade and consumer shows, tourism community assessments and production of video and image assets. Tourism related non-profit organizations are eligible to apply for funding in this program.
Please be aware of the following changes for the FY 2024 Rural Marketing Grant tips:
- Click here to start using Submittable, Travel Nevada’s grant application platform.
- Watch here to learn how to set up your Submittable account and apply for a grant.
- For more information on Submittable review this article.
- Starting FY 2024, ONLY ONE grant application will be accepted per organization. Please use one email address to set up your Submittable account. This is the email that will be used for all correspondence regarding your Rural Marketing Grants application. Multiple applications under multiple email addresses for the same organization will be disqualified.
- Please review all relevant forms below carefully before applying for a grant.
- For your reference, a rubric has been created to vet all applications and can be reviewed in the materials below.
- Need help? Sign up for office hours below to speak with one of our Industry Relations Specialists if you have any questions or need help with Submittable.
Need help with Rural Marketing Grants?
Schedule office hours with Abby Ortiz , Industry Relations Specialist for Cowboy Country Territory, Reno Tahoe Territory, & Pony Express Territory
Schedule office hours with Robert Graff , Industry Relations Specialist for Nevada Silver Trails Territory, Las Vegas Territory, & Indian Territory
Rural Marketing Grant Resources
Application Forms & Materials:
Access the Rural Marketing Grants FY23 Cycle 1 Evaluation Form here.
Check out additional webinars as you consider your marketing plans for FY 2024.