Rural Marketing Grants and Destination Development Program
RURAL MARKETING GRANTS
Applications are now open and close 5 p.m. April 29, 2022.
Please review the grant application carefully as the questions have changed.
View the recorded virtual workshop here which reviews the guidelines, process, and changes.
Audio and supporting files for the recorded workshop here.
The Nevada Division of Tourism manages two Grant Programs offering key opportunities for partners around the state:
Rural Marketing Grants
Rural Marketing Grants help the communities of Nevada market their destination to potential visitors around the world in an effort to generate overnight stays. Travel Nevada awards $1.65 million per year to rural partners for a variety of marketing projects which include video production; online, radio, television and print advertising; brochures; tourism community assessments; attending travel/trade shows and more. Non-profits and local tourism entities are eligible to apply for funding in this program.
Rural Marketing Grant Resources:
- Grant Workshop video for FY 2023, Cycle 1
- Grant Workshop presentation deck FY 2023, Cycle 1
- Grant FAQ (to come)
- Nevada Magazine & Visitors Guide Media Kit
- Travel Nevada Trade Calendar
- Grant Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Rural Marketing Grant Guidelines (PDF)
- Certificate of Volunteer Hours Form (PDF)
- Grant Travel Reimbursement Guidelines (PDF)
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Claim (Excel)
- Travel Nevada Logos & Assets
- Travel Nevada Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- Sending Assets to Travel Nevada (PDF)