Rural Marketing Grants and Destination Development Program
RURAL MARKETING GRANTS
FY2022 2nd Cycle Rural Marketing Grants Open at 8 a.m. Monday, October 11, 2021.
Applications close Sunday, November 7th at 5 p.m.
If you have questions or would like to receive emailed information
about the next grant cycle, please contact us for assistance.
The Nevada Division of Tourism manages two Grant Programs offering key opportunities for partners around the state:
Rural Marketing Grants
Rural Marketing Grants help the communities of Nevada market their destination to potential visitors around the world in an effort to generate overnight stays. Travel Nevada awards $1.65 million per year to rural partners for a variety of marketing projects which include video production; online, radio, television and print advertising; brochures; tourism community assessments; attending travel/trade shows and more. Non-profits and local tourism entities are eligible to apply for funding in this program.
Rural Marketing Grant Resources:
- Grant Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Rural Marketing Grant Guidelines (PDF)
- Certificate of Volunteer Hours Form (PDF)
- Grant Travel Reimbursement Guidelines (PDF)
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Claim (Excel)
- Travel Nevada Logos & Assets
- Travel Nevada Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- Sending Assets to Travel Nevada (PDF)