Rural Marketing Grants and Projects Relating to Tourism Grants
The Nevada Division of Tourism manages two Grant Programs offering key opportunities for partners around the state:
Rural Marketing Grants
Rural Marketing Grants help the communities of Nevada market their destination to potential visitors around the world in an effort to generate overnight stays. Travel Nevada awards $1.65 million per year to rural partners for a variety of marketing projects which include video production; online, radio, television and print advertising; brochures; tourism community assessments; attending travel/trade shows and more. Non-profits and local tourism entities are eligible to apply for funding in this program.
Rural Marketing Grant Resources:
- Grant Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- Rural Marketing Grant Guidelines (PDF)
- Certificate of Volunteer Hours Form (PDF)
- Grant Travel Reimbursement Guidelines (PDF)
- Travel Expense Reimbursement Claim (Excel)
- Travel Nevada Logos & Assets
- Travel Nevada Brand Guidelines (PDF)
- Sending Assets to Travel Nevada (PDF)
Projects Relating to Tourism Grants
Projects Relating to Tourism Grants assist communities in making infrastructure improvements in an effort to improve the visitor experience. Travel Nevada awards $200,000 every other year to rural partners for projects to preserve, improve and create new infrastructures such as way-finding and interpretive signage; building improvements; visitor kiosks, and more. Non-profits and local tourism entities are eligible to apply for funding in this program.